- The O-Metal designed a Miller effect functional coating solution by applying our proprietary metal precursor synthesis and coating technology
- Excellent particle size uniformity and visible light gloss
- High NIR blocking ability (cut off 800 ~ 2500nm) and strong durability
- Excellent reducibility with low temperature pixel system applied (ex. Chamber temp 130°C, about 1 minute, Barcoat No. 4, 25um PET substrate)
- O-Metal may have the appearance of a metal sputtered film. (ex. interior decoration film etc)
Contains metal ions in a transparent liquid.
O-Metal are metal coating solutions that combine metal ions and the reducing system, the technology of The Co-M.
No change after 1000 hours of QUV
The mirror film coated with metal solution VX
on PET has excellent durability
O-Metal Specification (metal solution)
|Solid contents||1.54~6.4 wt.%|
|Base solvent||Alcohol or solvent|
- Customization possible after ordering consultation
- O-Metal coating sol (RX, VX, CX) products are available to order